February 25, 2013

Reminiscing

 Being that today is the first that I am a stay at home mommy again I have sat here and enjoyed my day with my two little boys! I have LOVED sitting back feeling this little man kick and move! I will admit that I have had about 2 cans of Mt. Dew, so that could be why he is so busy today. I have pushed on my stomach all day long and would get this HUGE power kick back! I LOVE IT!!!!!! I cannot wait to meet my little guy!
I have also sat here today and gone through baby clothes and baby pictures. I miss when Jacer guy was so little that he could not talk back to me! LOL. This boy has such an attitude it drives me crazy! Today timeout has been his best friend. I sit and look at all the pictures of him and just get so excited to have another little man that is going to snuggle me all day long! I am so excited for all of the little baby sounds, and baby cries. Only 4 more months!!!! YAY!!!!!!
 Look at how cute this little boy was! Can you imagine how cute this next little guy is going to be? I gotta say Reed and I make a cute kid!

No comments: