March 7, 2013

Scratch that..

Well as of this week we found out that we will no longer be going out to North Carolina. Our new location that we will be is Fort Worth Texas!
When Reed told me about this I was not sure what to think. I was so excited about going to North Carolina and having that new adventure. BUT Texas is going to be a great adventure too. I will admit I was a little bothered about the last minute change because I spent SO much time looking into the hosptials and Dr's out in North Carolina and was about ready to send my records over but I am so glad that I didn't. I can say that I am excited about going to Texas and being a little bit closer to home for when it comes time to have baby. Hoping that some family may be able to come out and see us. All in all this is going to be a GREAT summer and I am excited for a change for my family.

No comments: