February 22, 2013

24 weeks!

This week has been an exhausting one! Baby boo is ALWAYS moving around, always kicking! A few times the kicks are so intense that I will push on my stomach and you can actually see my hand move from him kicking it. I have tried to pull out the camera or have Reed come over to see/feel it but the second he comes over or the camera is out he stops moving! Little stinker! He mainly stays at the top of my belly by my left ribs.... which he kicks A LOT! and it feels like he is pulling on my belly button or the umbilical cord (which is not a wonderful feeling).

This month/Week:
 CRAVINGS: Cereal & TruMoo chocolate milk.
 WEIGHT GAIN: WAY TO MUCH! People say you should not worry about your weight while you are pregnant but I beg to differ. It is one thing if it healthy weight that is put on..... but for me I gaining a lot of unhealthy weight due to my gosh dang cravings. Lets just say I am 20 lbs away from weighing what I did when delivering with Jace, and I am only half way. YIKES.
WORK: Is kicking my butt. Getting up at 7 a.m. everyday and working till 7 p.m. was so hard on me and I was not getting anything done at home due to coming home and crashing every night that I put in my two weeks and today is actually my last day!!!! YAY!!! I am so excited to be home with my little Jacer guy everyday all day long!
 JACE: Jace is so excited to be a big brother! He will randomly come up to me and tell me that he loves his baby brother and he will ask me to lift up my shirt so he can talk to baby and give him kisses! It is the cutest thing in the entire world!!! Brings tears to my eyes when he does it.
HEARTBURN: Oh my hell..... don't even get me started!!!!!
HOW I FEEL: I feel like a tired overgrown cow that needs a lot of sleep!!!!
THE HUSBAND: Reed will not leave me alone! Not that having him around is a bad thing or anything but when he is raping you with his eyes every second of the day (and keep in mind my hormones are off the freaking wall) it really drives ya nuts! I should be flattered that he thinks me pregnant is so attractive but when ya feel like an obese cow..... oh man idk. I LOVE YOU REED ALLEN WHITE and thank you for finding me so sexy during this time.

No comments: