May 13, 2013

Smuggling a basketball....

This basketball that I have smuggled is growing.... A lot! and moving A LOT!!!! and already weighs a whopping 6lbs and that was at last weeks check up at 35 weeks. Doc did an Ultrasound and said baby is DEFINITELY without a doubt a boy... LOL. But yes baby is already weighing in at 6lbs and doing great, and is in position to come into this crazy world. I am a little nervous to know what this sweet boy is going to weigh when he gets here.... Jace came at 38 weeks and weighed 7lbs 10 ounces, so hopefully he wont be any bigger then that. Doc said that pregnancies tend to all go about the same with childbirth so he is expecting me to go into labor between 38 and 39 weeks so we will see.
UPDATES:
Total weight gain- 55 lbs(with Jace I gained 70) So far I am on track to deliver at the same weight I did with Jacer man.....
Cravings: Cheerios and bananas. Bananas and Buttercream, Rootbeer floats and Gum.
Mood: LOL. Bit***, SUPER Exhausted.
Nesting: I had a hard time excepting nesting here in Texas, I felt that I cound'nt nest here. I don't know why. But finally last week I put the crib together and got the clothes all folded and hung up and things started to go crazy inside me. I started getting really excited and felt that I can nest here and I am just so excited and can't wait to bring my baby boy home to this BEAUTIFUL home.
Jace: He LOVES the bump! He kisses baby brother at least 40 times a day. He stops me all day long and asks if he can kiss his baby brother. Hopefully once baby boy gets here Jace will still feel the same way. He loves helping get things ready and LOVES looking at the baby clothes and talking about how his baby brother is going to wear them! SO CUTE! He had a blast on mothers day at the store helping daddy pick out the carseat and stroller, it came down to two that we could not decide between so we left the decision to
Jace and this is what he picked. The decision was a black and green design or this Graco Blue and Brown design and man was it a tough pick for him but he went with Blue and Brown and his mommy LOVES it!
Contractions/Braxton Hicks- ALL DAY EVERYDAY! I swear they don't stop. I can't go shopping with out worrying that my water is about to break due to how hard my stomach gets. It hurts so bad that I have to stop or walk SUPER slow!
Me: I feel like a beached whale that can't move! We live on the 3rd floor... which means 3 flights of stairs and one exhausted girl that HATES to go downstairs because I know im going to have to climb those stairs again. I have like 3 pairs of clothes that fit me and out here in Texas it is humid as hell and so the second I get inside the blinds get closed and I rip my clothes off! (Sorry if thats TMI) But hey the Hubs enjoys it! People tell me all the time how cute I look and how I don't look like I have gained 50 lbs.... I wish I felt it. I am seriously starting to get depressed about it all and I can't wait to get on a freakin treadmill!!!!

No comments: