May 7, 2013

Beginning our Vivint journey.

Oh my land so many changes and craziness have happened already this summer.
Okay so middle of April Reed and I began our journey to Texas. But it was not an easy start. We intended to leave on a Thursday and so all day Wednesday I had gotten everything packed and ready to put on the trailer and get it all to storage as soon as Reed made it home from work. Well.... he was delayed at work till 6:30. So he hurried home and loaded the trailer and right before we were about to take off I called storage only to find out there closed at 8:00, so we thought we would get up early Thursday morning and make a load to storage before we hit the road. Yeah, well it ended up POURING that night! I woke up at 5:00 a.m. to the sound of cars driving in the rain, and I ran outside only to see all of my stuff wet! Lets just say I stood out in the rain and cried. It seriously seemed that if it was not one thing it was another delaying us. So Thursday we decided that there was no way we could leave with everything wet and we would leave Friday morning. So Thursday Reed headed out to a job that was only supposed to take a few hours and he was delayed and delayed and delayed all day at this job to where he got a not very nice phone call from his very exhausted prego wife that was pissed because storage closed in an hour and a half and I was not about to be delayed another day.... Lol. Well lets just say he got home quickly after that phone call and we made it to storage just in the nik of time. Friday morning we hit the road and had a great trip to Colorado where my hubby dropped me off at Nicoles house where I stayed two weeks and he headed out to begin his sales in Witchita Falls Texas. Not one week into him being there did I get a phone call from my poor sexy hubby crying telling me that he was working out and pulled something in his back and he couldn't move.... and he didn't know what to do. WORST FEELING EVER! My stomach dropped thinking how am I going to get to my husband and clearly there is no way that he can sell if his back is out so we are going to need to go back to Utah and figure things out...... So that was the plan, Reed would drive and get me and we would go back to Utah, so I start looking for apartments and scheduling Dr. appointments. Later around 10 p.m. Reed called me back in a much better mood and said "Babe, I got a preisthood blessing and I feel that the right thing to do is carry on and go to Texas." Instead of Reed being a sales man he is now a technician and is kicking butt at what he is doing! I am so grateful for Vivint and how much it has already changed our lives! It has been hard adjusting but I am LOVING it! We have a beautiful 3 bedroom apartment, and a pool! What more do we need?

No comments: