November 1, 2009

Finally ready for our little man!

So as most of you know, we just recently moved to Lehi with Jenn and Barry! The wonderful thing about this house is that Reed and I have our own area and the baby has his own bedroom as well! We both like it so far! But for the past couple of weeks we have been getting the room ready for Hayden, and after much stress we finally finished! I can not tell you how much stress that takes off my shoulders! I am so anxious and excited for him to get here! I want to hold my little boy!
But here is the finished product!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! what a lucky little boy.

Raquel Tolley said...

Oh my goodness! Sis. Pearce! How are you doing? I miss you so much! But yes of coarse we can give you our address! Its 495 west 2325 north, Lehi Ut. It is so good to hear from you!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you two. Thank you for sharing your happiness with me.

Unknown said...

Sorry, I forgot to add a question. Is there anything in particular that you need for your baby? Sister Pearce (I guess you are both grownups now so call me Angel and Reed you can still call Tal Balding Eagle as it is his favorite nickname.

Raquel Tolley said...

ok, but its just so weird because I have always known you as Sis. Pearce. But honestly we have everything we need for our little man. So please don't feel that you need to get us anything. But I honestly can not tell you what a big smile it puts on my face to talk to you again. I miss you!

Unknown said...

Dearest Raquel,

I miss you too. It is sometimes as if everything I loved has been taken from me because of cancer. I know I still have my family, which includes Aubrey and Anne as my adopted grandbabies. It just makes my heart glad to know you and Reed are well and happy. When labor gets hard just look around at all the people and remember that they each had a mom who went through the same thing and you can too. Have a beautiful weekend.