November 11, 2009

Jace Allen White

Saturday night Reed and I finally had our little miracle come into this world! With a good 20 minutes of pushing We gave birth to Jace Allen White, 7 lbs 10 ounces, 20 1/2 inches long.
During the labor part of it all I had gotten really sick to where I had thrown up and got a really high fever, which im guessing stressed little Jace out and he pooped inside of me and also had a fever when born. So they quickly cleaned him up and took him to NICU (Newborn intensive care unit). While there they put him on the c pap machine (Oxygen) and also gave him an IV. Poor guy! After a couple days of being on his oxygen they saw he was making alot of improvement and decided he didn't need it anymore! Thank goodness! Than later that day they wanted to see if he would eat and I can not tell you how cute it was when he first tasted breast milk! His face lit right up! It was adorable! So they than took out his IV because he was eating so well and on Wednesday afternoon Mommy and Baby Jace were able to FINALLY come home from the hospital! All I can say is I know that prayers are heard and answered! and Reed and I are so very blessed that we have this beautiful little boy. He has already won over his daddys heart!









5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a cutie. He looks a little like both of you. We are so glad you are both well. I cannot believe you are togther enough to already post on line. You are amazing.

House of Ham's said...

Jace is so handsome! His feet are huge! What a sweet boy! Im so glad you guys are home finally! Cant wait to see more pictures keep them comming!

Raquel Tolley said...

Angel thank you so much for the things you sent us! That helps out alot! Your awesome! Do you have a blog?

Unknown said...

Dear Raquel,

I am so glad you liked the "useful" baby gifts. I do not have a blog, would love to learn how. I never had time before. Hope you, Reed and Jace are adjusting to your new life. These are the hardest and most precious days. I hope you are getting some sleep.

Raquel Tolley said...

So far Jace has been a wonderful baby. He sleeps almost all night long! So yes Reed and I are both getting our sleep, and he hardly ever cries. He is a very calm, mellow little boy!