October 23, 2009

..... Bed rest ......

So I went back to the Doc office this morning to get my blood pressure re checked and it was still really high so they said until Monday I am on bed rest! Ugh! Not to happy about that but I guess I will live! I had so much planned this weekend! Oh well! I am going back monday to get my BP re checked hopefully it goes down beofre than. They said if I start to get any really bad headaches or stomach pains than go straight to labor and dilivery to be monitored! I hope everything is ok and gets better with all of this! Anywho, I will let ya know what happens!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Raquel and Reed,
Congratulations on your coming little one. I want you to know how much you mean to me. May you have love and joy throughout your life. Angel Pearce

Unknown said...

I would be thrilled if you would let me send you a baby gift. If you are comfortable with sending me your address so I could get it to you. You two are going to be great parents. Love you!