April 19, 2011

Judging

In college my psychology teacher had said "when you judge other you are assuming things, which in the end you are just making an ass out of you and me." When he was lecturing us on this I kept thinking to myself, now I don't do that, why would I have any reason to judge anybody. haha boy was I wrong. This past week I have noticed myself judging people, on everything from there clothes to their hair to their tattoos. Than I started thinking about the past and all those I have judged. I have seen that I have really improved but why do I still do it? To judge someone on their hair, how pathetic, or to judge someone for things they have said to you. Lately every where I go I see signs or hear stories, and quotes of others judging others, and how it has affected them. Don't judge unless you know the other side of the story.


I love this picture. Poor susan got judged by her looks and was laughed at the second she got on stage. But boy did she blow them all away!

I am working my little tail off to be a better person and not judge people at all. I am trying so very hard to do all I can to be who god wants me to be and I know that he does not want me to be someone who looks down on others.

No comments: