April 4, 2011

Cousinly Love!

Now that Reed and I have started school, Jace gets to be with his cousins all the time. This is good and bad for me all at the same time.
Good- Jace gets the oppertunity to run and play and advance in things by being around his older cousins.
Bad- Jace has picked up a few habits (hitting and yelling) that are driving me absolutly crazy!
But all in all I know that he is having a wonderful time being with each of them each week.
(Sorry this post is kinda lame.....)
Anyhow ya'all here are a few pickes of My favorite moments that jace has had with his cousins so far.
We have not had a chance to get pictures with Jace and his cousins Clayton and Brody, or Clixi and Jackson, he has a ton of fun with them as well.
Both Jace and cousin Tailor were sick that day.
Cousin Tailor
Starting from left to right Jace Allen, Koen, Dallin, Kael, and Hannah(or vis versa on the twins... not sure.Pictures make it hard to tell... :))
Jace Allen and Jaymee Lynn sharing snacks.
This was the cutest thing ever. Jace Allen and Jaymee Lynn sat and talked to each other on these play phones. LOVE IT!
From left to right, Brother Chris, and Tailor, my mom, my sis Danielle with Jaymee Lynn, and Me and Jace Allen.
Cousin Tailor and Jace being dorks.

No comments: