April 8, 2009

Lettin the boys go...

A couple of months before Reed and i had moved to Provo I had taken my boys to live with my Ucle Kelly for a while until we were able to get into a place that aloud pets, well i got prego and we decided to try and save money and Jenn and Barry had offered us to go back and live with them! Well we took the offer but were still not able to have our boys.. well we ended up doing something that we really didn't want to do and put an add up on KSL for the puppies. Well within a matter of minutes i was getting calls. One lady really wanted Moe (the white one) and was willing to come and get him that very day! So we got him all ready and met up with the lady and gave her Moe... this was Super hard on me because i got really attatched to my boys! Then the next day another lady had called up really wanting Boe (the tan one) so i asked her when she could meet and she said right away. So i got him cleaned up and met up with her. She took one look at him and feel in love with him! Which made me really happy and i could tell that he was going to a wonderful home. But when it came time to put him in her car, he kept backing away which really really made it hard on me... as usual i broke out in tears and gave my baby boy one last kiss.
Now people think that i am pretty pathetic for how much i have cried over these puppies but really Reed and i really considered them a member of the family and really like our two little boys! We loved them so much!

No comments: