April 29, 2009

Finally heard the heart beat!

So early this morning Reed and i went to the doctors and we got to hear our little babies heart beat! I scared my self that whole morning thinking that we were not going to be able to hear it. Dr. Harrison came in and put that stuff on my stomach and it took her quite a while to find where the baby was. But when she finally said there it is Reed and i both looked at each other and smiled! Oh my gosh it is so amazing to hear that! The doc. said the heart beat was 154 over 84 which she said was really good and becuase it was such a fast heart beat she said "Oh its a fast heart beat looks like you might have a girl on the way!" I know its just an old tale but Reed is really hoping for a baby girl but not just one he really is hoping for tiplets! Don't ask why.... i have no idea! But who know we will see what we get when the time comes! Awww! I am so super excited and it really makes me happy to see that Reed is really excited as well! Out of all the many nicknames he has for me his most recent and most used one is my babies mama! He will wake up in the morning and start rubbing my belly and say "How is my babies mama feelin today!" Kinda cheesy but cute! I love it!

No comments: