August 15, 2013

Our Texas journey.

I can FINALLY say that this summer is over! Yay! Don't get me wrong I have had a blast this summer and I have made friends with these girls but its hard being away from family and especially when your 4 yr old is always asking about family and why they didn't come to Texas with us. We have gotten to do so many cool things while we've been out here. Here is our Texas journey through pictures.
Pic #1: Had friends over for dinner and afterwards the guys watched the kids while us wives hung out and played a few card games. 
Picture #2: Movie and Pizza night. All the kids together to watch a movie.
Picture #3: The circus. Jace and I went with a few of the other wives to the Circus is Dallas. I had never been to a circus before so I was just as excited as Jace was. We also got to rid on a train up to Dallas, and Jace loved loved loved the train. 
Picture #4: Went out to dinner with the team and within 30 minutes Jace Allen fell asleep on my lap! Thank goodness. 
Picture #5: Babes and I went out to lunch a few weeks ago and I saw brownies as I was paying for my food so I bought one. Right after I took my first bite of the brownie I was looking around the restaurant and found this lovely poster. LOL. 

Picture #6: Enjoying the night as a family. 
Picture #7: SWIMMING! The swimming this summer has been a NIGHTMARE! The pool here is so gross. It got so bad and was closed nearly all of July so us wives filled out some complaint forms. There was one time I went swimming with Jace and when you looked down in the water you could not even see your legs. SO NASTY! 
Picture #8: The Luau! Fun parties thrown for the team!
Picture #9: The Fort Worth Zoo! I've gotta say, SLC zoo sucks! This zoo was BEAUTIFUL! and the kids had a blast!
Picture #10: Zoo continued!
Picture #11: We went to the mall and Jace was running around and so I called his name and some lady comes over and was freaking out because her sons name is Jace. Except his name is Jace White..... LOL little did she know so was my Jace. SO FUNNY. Her reaction was priceless!
Picture #12: Fort Worth Wives! We dressed up for a raffle. The winners got an all paid dinner to where ever you wanted. So we choose The cheescake factory! which also explains the next picture.
Picture #13: Our dinner that we won from the above picture! 
Picture #14: Another raffle. We dressed up like the croods and went as a group to see the movie The Croods. 
So there ya go. Such a fun summer! I can't wait to see what next year brings! 

No comments: