November 21, 2012

Nicole is coming to town!

Nicolie Olie is coming to town! (in my head I am singing that along to 'Santa Claus is coming to town...) LOL. Colie is coming to town for a WHOLE FREAKIN WEEK on Dec 4th!!!! Ever since Colie moved to Colorado I have felt that a part of me has died. I know that sounds really pathetic but Colie is my best friend and has been there for me through every single thing. Once she moved I lost my girl talk and all I really have around me is a house full of boys (and we all know what men talk about....... video games, not exactly my cup of tea). But ANYHOW, my best friend  is coming home for a week and I intend to spend every free second of mine with her and Olivia (jaces girlfriend). So seeing how it is a couple hours till THANKSgiving I thought I would let my bestie know how grateful I am to her for always being there for me, and for having my back throughout our teenage years... and for letting me know what an idiot I was being in high school and keeping me in check. Thank you Colie Olie O for being my sister and staying by my side and crying with me and laughing with me and having a baby with me! lol. I am so grateful for little Liv. LOVE YOU COLIE O and I CANNOT wait to see you!

No comments: