September 9, 2012

Nicole & Olivia

So my best friend since 6th grade finally got to be with her husband. Her husband is in the army and for the past two years of their married she has only seen him a few times. Well they got stationed out in Colorado Springs, Colorado and they left at the end of July. Their little girl Olivia is Jaces girl friend and his best friend. We both miss Olivia and Nicole so much. A week before Nicole and Liv moved we went to 7 peaks and hung out, we had so much fun.
I had a month to prepare for Colie and Liv to move and everyday it got harder. I would be doing my make-up and randomly start crying thinking about them moving. Driving, looking at pictures, hearing jace say their name.... you name it, and it reminded me of them moving and I cried. It was a super hard month for me. Reed laughed at me a lot in that month. It has been just over a month since we have seen them and it is KILLING me. We just moved 4 houses down from where they lived and I HATE that I can't see my best friend everyday. On the bright side, I guess it gives me a chance for a good vacation. I LOVE YOU COLIE & LIV! WE LOVE YOU COLIE AND LIV!!!

No comments: