February 21, 2011

Valentines Day!

This year Reed and I had to work AROUND Valentines Day! We ended up celebrating it on Tuesday the 15th instead of Monday the 14th. Monday night we both had school so we had a small get together with Shane and Dustin at their house and made pasta's and played a game 'how well do you know your spouse'. The further we got into the game we were all thinking one thing, "I think this might get me into trouble if I answer this wrong." Suprisingly nobody got into trouble with their spouses. Than Tuesday night we got out of school and Reed went home and I went to my brothers to pick up Jace. By time I got home Reed had a beautiful dinner made for us. I am so extreamly lucky that I have this man all to myself! I love him so very much! I love you honey baby!


No comments: