September 8, 2010

2 years!!

Let me start off my telling you all that i have thee most amazing, handsome, hardworking, loving husband out there. Reed and I have really had a rough first two years, and yes I take all the blame for that. But we have some how pulled through every obsticle thrown at us and here we are today. Right now I can honestly say this is the happiest Reed and I have ever been! I hope you know Reed that I love you so very much and I can't wait for that day when you and I can go to the temple and be sealed as a family forever and all eternity!

This year for out anniversary we originaly planned on staying home and relaxing ordering out chilis and renting a movie.(Which is why in these pics I am wearing lounge clothes!) Well Reed got sneaky and suprised me with this gorgeous dinner over looking Utah county and we also renewed our vows! It was so beautiful. I had no idea Reed was so romantic.
(Sorry so dark)










The Dino museum!









Whata beautiful and fun anniversary. I am looking forward to the many more years to come and to watch out family grow!

No comments: