June 11, 2010

Mommy & Pooh Bear!

So I don't know if anyone else out there with kids feels like they have to have the Camera permanently attached to there hand but I do, the other day It was Hot as crap inside and hot as crap outside and didn't know what to do, haha so this is what we decided to do. Another mommy and pooh bear photo shoot!




Everytime I would go to take a picture, Jace would look at me and open his mouth! Yeah Idk!






(This is my FAVORITE!!!! That face explains it all

FIRST TIME WITH THE HORSES!

Also Uncle Shane and Uncle Dustin had Pooh bear and I come and hang out in Ceder hills for the day and while up there we went and saw some horses. Jace didn't know what to think he did good with the bigger horses but when the man brought out the miniture mule thing Jace was not liking it at all.









No comments: