December 24, 2009

Lots and lots of SMILES!

So I am such a lucky mom. I honestly have never seen a baby smile as much as Jace does. This little boy will randomly look and you and put a this huge smile. I LOVE IT! So with every little smile there is always a great picture, and here is just a few of my favorites!


ok so here I was sitting downstairs with Jace and out of no where he started putting on these big cheesers! SO CUTE. So I had to get a picture with him. Yup hes pretty Adorable!





And one SUPER DUPER Upset little boy.

2 comments:

House of Ham's said...

It was so good to see you guys on Christmas! Your little man is so sweet! I love the smile pics you posted, what a little sweetie he is!

Unknown said...

Raquel and Reed,

How adorable is Jace? Super. You are so lucky. Enjoy your Christmas holidays with him.