August 31, 2009

Our 1 year anniversary!

So on Sunday was our first anniversary! I can't believe its already been a year, time flies! Well Friday night Reed and I went up to Salt Lake for a night where we also went to Cabelas, The mayan, The gateway, and the living planet aquarium! It was really nice to get away for a bit and just have some RandR Time (Reed and Raquel time). I honestly have one of the most amazing husbands out there! Reed works hard everyday to provide for us and than some! He suprised me with getting me a $200 girt certificate to a day spa and salon, a set of real pearl earrings, and a pearl necklace! He is a super wonderful hubby! I am so blessed to have him as my husband!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Glad to hear you guys are doing well. I hope you liked your baby gift. Hope the crib thing worked out.