June 1, 2009

Jaymee Lynn Hamilton

My older sister Danielle finally had her baby! I had told her that when she was to go into labor to call me so that i could be there for the birth! So i got a call at 6:30 in the morning from Andy her fiance letting me know that she was in labor. So i jumped out of bed and drove up to Salt Lake for the Birth. Now Andy made it sound like if i didn't hurry i was going to miss the birth so i was speeding the whole way up there! Well i didn't miss it at all! We still had about four hours to go till Jaymee was even ready to come! So we just sat and talked for a while and Danille kept saying i bet we have a baby at 11 o'clock. Well she did. On May 15, 2009 at 10:55 we got Jaymee Lynn Hamiliton. 6 pounds 18 inches long. Beautiful baby girl!






I was so excited when they were finally able to bring the baby into the room so we could all hold her! I cried a little while holding her because i am so anxious and so excited for the day when Reed and I will finally be able to hold our baby!





No comments: